Friday 20 May 2016

ESCAPE TO THE BLUEBELL WOODS, HAMPSHIRE

It was the hubby's birthday last weekend (31, gasp on cue!) so we decided to go out and spend the day in the glorious sunshine that we don't usually get in the UK! He wanted to go on a 'Busman's holiday' which I will leave the link to what it actually means here as I had no clue. Long story short, being the keen cyclist that he is, he wanted to take Penelope and I out to a route that he usually goes on his Sunday ride, (but in a car as I can imagine it would be a bit of a trek with a young baby if we did go on our bikes) and we managed to find a Bluebell field along the way on the map so we thought, why not, two birds one stone and all.

Our day worked out perfect in the end as we both got to do something we wanted to, Penelope in tow! I thought I would share with you some of the moments captured, let me know your thoughts.









SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mevis Cassey. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig