Friday 20 March 2015

MY EVERYDAY MAKEUP | Beauty Favourites

A lot of you guys wonder what I use on my face on a daily basis so here you go, from what I'm loving on my skin to my favourite lip products.

On my skin, I'm loving...

- MAXFACTOR Face Finity All Day Primer SPF20
- OLAY Complete Care Normal/Oily skin SPF15
- HYDRALURON serum


Moving on to foundation, I like to switch it up between these...

- L'OREAL True Match, my shade is N4 Beige 
- MAKEUPFOREVER HD Foundation, my shade is N153
- CHANEL Vitalumiere SPF15, my shade is 40

I like to mix my chosen foundation for the day with PIXI No.1 Even Skin for a dewy look


For bronzers, powders and concealer I'm loving...

- MAC PREP+PRIME Transparent Finishing Powder
- COLLECTION Lasting Perfection, my shade is Fair 1
- GIVENCHY Prisme Foundation Powder
- CHANEL Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronze Universal


On days when I fancy a matte powder bronzer look...

- SLEEK Face Form Contouring and Blush Palette in Medium 374
- REAL TECHNIQUES Blush Brush


For brows and eyes...

- MAYBELINE Sculpting Brow Drama in Medium Brown
- RIMMEL Professional Eyebrow Pencil in 001 Dark Brown
- URBAN DECAY Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Original
- URBAN DECAY Naked Palette
- SEVENTEEN Falsifeye HD in Blackest Black
- STILA Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner


My Top 5 lip products at the moment...

- EVE LOM Kiss Mix
- REVLON Colourburst Matte Balm in 205 Elusive
- RIMMEL Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner in 063 Eastend Snob
- THEBODYSHOP Lipgloss in Mint
- THEBODYSHOP Lipgloss in Peach



Hope you guys enjoyed this post, let me know what your beauty favourites are at the moment!
xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mevis Cassey. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig