Thursday 19 March 2015

HEALTHY BREAKFAST | Green Juice and Pancakes

Morning guys, rise and shine!

As promised, this is the healthy breakfast recipe that I have been loving recently, let me know what you think if you decide to give it a try.

I like to start my day with a cucumber, lemon and honey juice. Not only is it tasty, it also contains a high level of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Potassium and tons and tons of other good stuff. (Chlorophyll anyone?) Check the link below if you want to learn more about it.



Anyone who knows me knows I love a good pancake anytime, anyday. I have heard a lot about this particular pancake recipe just because it is so simple and guilt free, perfect to indulge on a nice morning to kick start your day! (Who am I kidding, I would eat this 24/7 if I could)

All you will need for this is simple, 2 eggs and a ripped banana! 

Mix them together in a bowl and pop a few dollops in your pan, flipped and cooked until golden and serve while hot. I like mine with Clarks maple syrup.





Enjoy!

xoxo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mevis Cassey. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig