Friday 19 September 2014

BAKE WITH ME | Double Chocolate Chip Cookies


I am currently sitting here eating what I am blogging about.


All you will need for this simple yet delicious recipe:

- 325g self raising flour
- 300g caster sugar
- 200g butter 
-1 egg
- dash of milk
- 200g dark chocolate
- 200g of milk chocolate

Set your oven to 200 degrees celsius and bake for 10 minutes.














This is definitely one of my go-to recipes for days when you want to indulge in some home baked cookies in under 20 minutes. I especially love how each one always turns out different from others.

Please share with me your versions on Instagram (meviscassey) with the hashtag #bakewithmevis I would love to see!

Enjoy!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mevis Cassey. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig